Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What makes me different.....

There is SOOO much competition out there for listings and buyers. Some people say there are too many agents. Who knows?
I feel I'm different because I am not out collecting listings and throwing up signs. I care alot about my clients so I go that extra mile. I can offer alot of options that bigger companies can't. Choices, Caring, Competitive......
Are you selling a house and buying another and want to work out a deal on the commission? I can do that.
If you find a house to buy and you ask me to help you as your buyer's agent, would you also like a commission rebate? I can do that.
Are you moving away and want a realtor to totally take care of your house? I can do that.
Do you like to market on your own but need to put your house onto the MLS only? I can do that.
As you can see, sitting down with me to discuss options could be in your best interest. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: